Transport between Kraków (AGH campus, B8 building) and Białka Tatrzańska will be provided by organizers for all interested. In order to get to the AGH UST campus:
from the airport:
- by public bus — take bus no. 208 and get off at the bus stop 'Chopina', then enter the campus near historic locomotive and go straight forward. Cost of a ticket is 4 PLN (2 PLN reduced price), which you can buy in the ticket machine at the terminal (arrivals hall, level 0) or at the bus stop. Details about the public buses in Kraków can be found here.
- by taxi — the most convenient way is to take official taxi service Krakow Airport Taxi (details here). Destination point is AGH, building B8, Akademicka Street.
from the railway main station:
- by taxi — taxi stops are located: on the top platform of the station (stairs directly from the platform) or near the east exit (cost about 20 PLN).
- by public bus — take bus no. 208 on stop 'Dworzec Główny Wschód' and get off at the bus stop 'Kawiory', then go back ca. 300m and enter the campus near historic locomotive, then go straight forward. Cost of a ticket is 3.80 PLN (1.90 PLN reduced price).
Departure place and time of our buses to Białka: AGH campus, building B8, Sunday (3rd Sep 2017), first bus will leave at about 12.00 (noon), last one at about 15.30 (3.30 P.M.)
See the map below to find all important places mentioned above:
- If you arrive at the Kraków Airport, there is a fast train line directly to the Main Railway Station ('Kraków Główny') in Kraków, besides taxi.
If you arrive at the Main Railway Station in Kraków:
- you can take the bus from RDA station (Regionalny Dworzec Autobusowy) next to the Main Railway Station, "Szwagropol" line to get directly to the conference site at Białka Tatrzańska;
- to get to the conference site via Zakopane or Nowy Targ you can use Trans-Frej bus lines (very frequent) from RDA or a train (very slow).