Three types of sessions will be held at XIVth ICMS: plenary, topic and poster sessions. Plenary sessions will include only a 45 minutes keynote speech and 30 minutes invited plenary lectures. Topic sessions will contain 20 minutes oral presentations. Please allow up to 5 min for discussions.
The Conference will cover the following topics:
- Spectroscopy in materials science
- Spectroscopy of biological systems
- Spectroscopy of surfaces and interfaces
- Spectroscopy of luminescence materials ("Luminescence materials for light sources" - special session within Materials, Physics and Nanosciences COST Action MP1401)
- Spectroscopy in earth and environment science
- Spectroscopy in chemical analysis
- Resonance spectroscopy (NMR/EPR/ESR)
- Non-covalent interactions
- Theoretical and computational methods in molecular modeling
For oral contributions the conference halls will be equipped with computer, projector and pointer for Powerpoint presentations. If you need anything else for your presentation please contact the organizers.
Poster sessions will be arranged in the order corresponding to the topic sessions. The poster boards will be 0.90 m (width) 1.60 m (height), so A0 format is preferred. Adhesive tape will be provided by the organizers. Please make all writing and figures large enough that they can be read easily at a distance of at least 1 meter.